Monday, February 1, 2010

Personal Quilt















This project was very hard but I have rise overcome the entire problem and I’ve finished my quilt. My favorite quilt is my past because I put a lot of my personal stuff on there for all of you to see and realized what I’ve been thought in my past. My less favorite quilt is my outside me because I think I could of done much better. Now in my outside and inside quilt are difference types of discussion. Inside me was just show that I’m that type of person to get along with. Outside me was showing you that I’m proud of who I am. The tools that I used the most were the gradient tool and a lot of download paintbrushes. Now my future quilt was my second favorite quilt because I was showing person that in the future I’m going to die but I’m going to die what I will be. Like I say this project was hard but it’s over now.








No comments: